CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 5 July 2009

turn over the new leaf...

huh..time time time...
time waits for no man...
time flies...
wa!! so fast ar??!!!
that's all i can describe for time...

tomorrow,
the new sem start for me to become a third year student...

tomorrow,
i will have a look of my new intake juniors...

tomorrow,
i will become people's senior

tomorrow,
i will meet new lecturers

tomorrow,
i will get to know my new subjects

tomorrow,
i will try 2 work more hard for my studies

tomorrow,
i will try 2 work more hard for UBF

tomorrow,
i will try hard to let more people to know the truth

there is when tomorrow become today,
today becomes present moment,
those 'i will' shall become 'i am ***ing'

for this sem,
i got do some thinking about some changes which can be applied in UBF and myself..
hope my plans can be succeed..

senior's words for me " once a UBF committee, always the UBF committee",
this words really touched me...

these days in UBF really taught me many kinds of things...
thanks to my commitment, my courage and my patience to stay here...
without them, i think i cant be where i am now...
when seeing other friends scared of UBF activities,
a feeling rised up inside of me...
the feeling was like i am afraid of myself...
juz like past myself
din understand that actually UBF is part of myself
and myself is part of UBF
so make me separate both myself..
'like man but not a man,
ghost but not a ghost.'
"nang bo di nang
gui bo di gui" (hainanese)


but after i understand that UBF is part of me..
my life turn into the new arena
Rev Ji Chern got said before
our life is juz like a game
this game have its rule
if we play this game without understand and master its rule,
we will end up suffering and fed up of playing this game
if we play this game when we understood and master its rule,
we can play happily and freely
in the same time, we can freely show out our potential and talent when playing the game without worrying about the rules...
it is juz like the game of chess...


so guys...make sure u noes the "rule" before playing the "games"..
if dunno, go dharma study class la..haha ^.^

0 comments: