CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 23 January 2011

Mirror...


train our mind become a mirror....
mirror reflects wat it faces...
when things that it faces go away,
the images of reflection also go away...
there is no attachment..

suffering comes
when we stubbornly cling and do not want to let go wat we faces
the feeling is terrible
but we still do not want to let go
feel very suffers but still enjoying keepin in our heart....

even we know wat is our problem,
but we still cant act as what we have learnt in the Dharma...

why??

because we have not practice enough...
Learning is not just about hearing and talking...
learning is a long time journey...
it includes process of practicing..
One may talk and preach the philosophy of life very well
but if cant act and practice wat he preaches...
it is of no use...

I still learning...
this does not mean that I would not trapped in the suffering in my daily life...
I do...
so I try to practice..
Even tough there is no 100%,
but remember,
we are advancing in each moment of practicing...
practicing to train myself into a mirror...
things comes, it comes..
face it, reflects it...
things go, it goes...
no attachments...
there is only live in the moments...
be mirror, my friends....

0 comments: