CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 16 October 2009

Bodhisatva Samantabhadra (Pu Xian pusa)~~ I need ur Help~~`


Pu Xian Pusa...
where are u now??
i really need ur help to pass over these challenges...
can you hear my voice???
will you see my blog over here??

but i believe you will come...
coz i noe it...
You know what...
i actually feel quite tired...
body is tired...
dunno why i feel like body is quite weak..
but i still have alot to do...
but i chooses to take it as mindful as i can...
i c others like seniors also working hard...
i really appreciate them..
thanks...

but i also have my own problems...
i need to face it and overcome it...
but say is very easy...
very very very hard to do le...
actually i have failed a few times...
but i keep keeping the believe...
the believe that i would change this situations...
the energy that keep me going on is the energy from the Dhamma..
only from here can give me the true strength...

and thanks to your ten vows, Pu Xian Pusa...

  1. To pay homage and respect to all Buddhas.
  2. To praise all the Buddhas.
  3. To make abundant offerings. (i.e. give generously)
  4. To repent misdeeds and evil karmas.
  5. To rejoice in others' merits and virtues.
  6. To request the Buddhas to continue teaching.
  7. To request the Buddhas to remain in the world.
  8. To follow the teachings of the Buddhas at all times.
  9. To accommodate and benefit all living beings.
  10. To transfer all merits and virtues to benefit all beings.
ur vows have given me the strength to move on...
coz i realise that life isn't easy
to wake up from this 'dream' is not easy,

beings from unlimited boundaries need to know the truth,
worries that keep us in suffering need to overcome,
methods of practise Dhamma unlimited need to be learnt
and the road of Buddhahood need to be accomplised....

because beings are from different characteristics and behavior,
i shall not give up easily...
i should learn to accept...
then learn how to overcome these problems...
if this method can't help,
then learn to use other methods...
Dhamma is very important in our life...
how could i give up ???
how could I not to share this so important thing with other people????
so,
puxian pusa...
i hope u can hear me...
and come and help me...
together we make the situation now become better..
thus the wheel of dhamma can still continue rolling in not only my U, but also in this world...

sabbe satta suki hottu....

2 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

The bodhisattva will surely hear yr voice and give u the strength! When there's Dhamma, there's a way..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jing Shen,

How r u doing? U know, I've been reading your blog posting quite frequently. Recently, I suppose u r facing some difficulties but I’m not sure what exactly u r going thru. 2 of ur postings really caught my attention – “Pu Xian Pusa – I need ur help” and “For dear seniors…”

Very often, the problems that we face in life r really blessings in disguise. Usually, when we r inside a problem, we don’t really see it as a blessing or anything good at all. But, later on, once we’ve step out of the problem, we’ll see it differently. Sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed. But whatever the outcome is, we can learn & grow from that experience, to be a stronger person. I know it is easier said than done & I admit that I’m still on the learning path as well. At times, u’ll discover strength fr the most unexpected place - that is within yourself. The ppl around u r there just to guide u along the path.

If really there’s anything that anyone can help in any ways, pls let us know. We’ll try 2 help to the best of our ability. I know it’s a tough job trying to fix things up. Some seniors hv shared with me what is happening in UBF right now. I feel sorry as well. But I admire ur courage for daring to take up this heavy responsibility. Not many ppl hv that.

Whatever happens, remember that u r not alone in this struggle.

May u hv the courage 2 keep going & may the Dhamma guide u always. Hopefully, someday, we’ll all discover the Bodhisatta within us.

fr 'One of ur seniors'