CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 7 May 2009

Middle of holiday

hAhA...

The final fever had gone for many weeks dy...
now in the middle of holiday..
this holiday..
until today..
many things have happened..
either good ones or bad ones..
but they all give me unvaluable experiences and memories...

"gan en" 8-)

juz after the final,
i joined UBF Dhamma camp
then help out in my village big day..
then go to Ipoh 'Bo Re Yan' to help sifu do cleaning
then 1,2,3 May just participate as fasilatator of primary school student camp...

now preparing to go to meditation retreat for 7days.
then stays at senior's house for few days before heading to chuan ying in Taiping...

hahaha...my May schedule full of activities...busier than Obama..kaka

1 comments:

Cyber~ said...

Hey man....hope u will enjoy ur holiday n camp to the fullest...I will always wish u all the best in my heart...gambateh neh!!!