CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 24 February 2009

my candle had lighted up...hv 2 light the others candles...

These days...
feeling quite weird...
i think i have changed...
i think i hv come 2 a different level...
i can c quite clearly those worries arise around me...
i can n like to think bout its roots n try 2 solve it...
sometimes i feel very pity for those who still dunno they r playin with worries...
worries = a very bad friends...they can either kill u n make u suffer....
i oso feel that nw quite sensitive with 'hatred'
hatred is a one of the most dangerous feelin in the world....

i hv feel the joyness....
the different joyness.....
reli different....
d joyness from within.....
so special...
so long lasting...
so true...
so happy...
this joyness...
lit up my candle....
make me feel wonderful everyday...
connects me 2 c PU XIAN PUSA everyday...
make me feel that i reali touch both of my feet on d ground..
i neither scared of my academic nor my society...
as long s i din lost my focus...
everything is goin fine...

i now wish 2 pass my light 2 other candles...
for those who scared of UBF,
reli 1 2 tell u that a society is set up by people...
if d people change...
d society will change...
lets us bring d society 2 d ways that can b accepted by us..
YES..v can...
the direction that every1 fun 2 do 4 it....
juz d basic direction shall not gone far away...
if every1's candle is lit up,
i m sure these will written in our own history....
a good memories in our history...
i m sure that every1 wish 2 hv good memories than bad memories...
so y dun v choose 2 hv a good memories...
is juz d matter of wether v wan o not...
the matter of can o not is juz d excuse...
is the excuse...
reli excuse.....
if v always gv excuse....
v actually said "excuse me, can i excuse myself from this wonderful world to my little lonely world?"
is so pity..
very pity...
there r solutions 4 us 2 b a happy person...
but many of us juz 1 2 ignore them..
n claim that they will find their own happiness...
will they able 2 find???
mostly will trapped inside delusions, sadness, worriness...
some cases..
they fell down in tiredness, emotionless, sickness...
as everythin is illusions in front of our eyes...
v thought it is solid one thing n can never change...
d law of nature is juz opposite of wat v think...
everythin changes...
there are no solid one thing...
everything is combined by different things....
so y v craving on 2 them...
if time 2 let it go...
then let it go la...
if time is enjoy it...
then enjoy it la...

this light....
reli hope can pass 2 other people...
i sure it can...
coz if every1 gt lit up...
i sure that..
every1's world will b a beautiful world....
a beautiful world...
the world is so beautiful...
very beautiful...
beautiful..
so..
let us get our candle 2 lit d light same s me 2 c this beautiful world....

0 comments: