CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 13 September 2008

Sushi King treat... ^_^



My birthday have passed more than a month.. but my 'brothers' still want to celebrate it wit me today..actually not they didn't remember to celebrate it wit me, is me myself too busy doing my club activities things and my academics things.. so, when today i feel quite free, the conditions enough 4 me to go out enjoy with them... Fortunately, in this month, SushiKing got a promotion which after sending a sms to Sushi King, we can eat 1 and free 1, means if you eat for rm4 plate things, you will get another rm4 plate free... i ate until 10 plates...fuh..full until want to letup...haha..
But feel really paiseh when my friends all share their money to treat me...haha..anyway, really thank you guys!!!! ^0^

4 comments:

Rainie-依婷 said...

Wah!!! so so so xing fu!!!
Full till want letup ooo!!! (but then still haven letup ma...still can update ur blog!!!)
haha!!
10 plates only ma...me also can eat la...haha!!

pang said...

u and i not same ma..aunty.. my mouth is small le...haha

Rainie-依婷 said...

Uncle, okok..
Turn a big round shoot me back..
-.-

pang said...

jk onli la..hehe